Table of Contents
If you want to bring the TV show Mr and Mrs to your bachelorette party or just want to see how well the soon-to-be newlyweds know each other, then you need to organize a Mr and Mrs quiz.
We've created the ultimate list of 227 Mr and Mrs Questions, starter, funny, classy, naughty, cute questions to suit all styles. These are also suitable for same-sex couples!
Not only is this game a great way to break the ice if some members of the group are unfamiliar with each other, but you can make this game as fun or cheeky as you like!
You may also be interested in:
Image Source: PhotoGraphyCourse
This well-liked game was first introduced by a British television game show. The show is titled Mr and Mrs, a reality show to see how well they know one another. It was created in Canada and rose to fame in the UK in 1965.
The game has gone through different incarnations, which has led to the creation of similar TV shows and party games have been produced all over the world. For a hen party, maybe you can see the similarities to the He Said She Said game.
Image Source: Pexels
Mr and Mrs Game Questions is an interactive entertainment activity. In this game, newlyweds are asked a series of questions about each other to test their familiarity with each other. The purpose of the game is for guests to learn more about the newlyweds' relationship and to bring some laughter and entertainment.
The questions in this game are usually about the couple's life, personal preferences, living habits, etc., so that guests can have a deeper understanding of the interaction and tacit understanding of the newlyweds, which can increase the entertainment and intimacy of the wedding.
Questions are often full of surprises. This could range from something as simple as – where did you go on your first date? Or to the challenge – What is your partner’s favourite part of your body? Organizing this game will break the ice at the party!
Image Source: WeddingSinhouston
It’s especially good to do before drinking, usually when everyone is in a party atmosphere but before people drink too much. Since drinking can serve as a small punishment, this can serve as a fun interactive session.
The Mr and Mrs Trivia Game is a fun, interactive activity. Here are the general steps on how to play the game:
Prepare questions: First, the planner can email your prepared questions to the couple's best man and bridesmaid. Or the couple can be asked by the host at the event.
Groom and Bride Separate: Before the game begins, the groom and bride should separate to ensure that they cannot hear each other's answers.
Answer recording: For some questions that need to be known in advance, you can ask two best friends to help the bride and groom write down the answers in advance. Usually on a piece of paper or a whiteboard.
The duration of this game depends on your preferences, time constraints and the atmosphere of the celebration. Typically, 10 to 20 questions are chosen to ensure that the game duration is reasonable and not too lengthy.
If it's just the bride's closest friend and she has a wicked sense of humour, it's okay to ask a few rude questions.
However, if the bride's mother and aunts are present, a little caution is needed.
Some fun humour can spice up the game, but make sure the humour doesn't offend anyone.
So let’s get started!
1) What was your first impression of each other when you first met?
2) Where was your first date together?
3) When and where did you hold hands for the first time?
4) What was the first argument you had as a couple, and what was it about?
5) How long into your relationship did you have your first disagreement?
6) Do you remember when and where you first said I love you, to each other?
7) What was the first gift you exchanged as a couple?
8) Where did you go for your first trip together?
9) What was your experience like when you moved in together for the first time?
10) Groom: Where and how did you propose to the bride? Bride: How did you react when he proposed for the first time?
11) What was the first movie you watched together as a couple?
12) Where was your first kiss together?
13) When and where did you take your first photo as a couple?
14) What was your first song or piece of music that held special meaning for both of you?
15) Do you remember your first dance together? Where was it?
16) Where did you go on your first spontaneous adventure together?
17) What was the first book or book series you both enjoyed reading together?
18) What was your first pet together, if you had one?
19) Who initiated the first message: I miss you, and how did it make you feel?
20) What was the first inside joke or shared secret you had as a couple?
21) If your spouse could have any superpower, what would it be, and why?
22) What is your spouse's most annoying habit that you secretly wish they would change?
23) If your spouse could eat only one type of food for the rest of their life, what would it be?
24) What is the weirdest thing your spouse has ever asked you to do for them?
25) Who in your relationship is the better cook, and why?
26) If your spouse could have a celebrity as their best friend, who would it be?
27) What's the most embarrassing thing your spouse has ever done in front of you?
28) Who is the better driver in your relationship, and why?
29) If your spouse could choose one word to describe your first kiss, what would it be?
30) What's the most ridiculous thing you've ever argued about as a couple?
31) If your spouse could have any animal as a pet, what would it be, and why?
32) Who takes longer to get ready in the morning, and what are they doing?
33) What's the most bizarre dream your spouse has ever told you about?
34) If your spouse could choose any fictional place to visit for a vacation, where would it be?
35) What's the funniest thing your spouse has ever done in their sleep?
36) If your spouse were a type of food, what dish would they be?
37) Who is more likely to get lost on a road trip, and why?
38) What's the silliest nickname you have for each other?
39) If your spouse could trade places with a famous person for a day, who would it be, and what would they do?
40) What's the strangest gift your spouse has ever given you?
41) What's the most unusual thing your spouse has a collection of?
42) Who in your relationship is the better dancer, and can you demonstrate a signature dance move?
43) What's your spouse's most used emoji when texting?
44) If your spouse could have a lifetime supply of one snack, what would it be?
45) What's the goofiest nickname you've ever used for each other in public?
46) Who is the loudest in bed?
47) How many dates did you go on?
48) Who notices members of the opposite gender more in public?
49) Who looks best in a swimming costume?
50) Who is the better cook in the relationship?
51) Who is more likely to initiate a spontaneous road trip?
52) Who is the more adventurous eater?
53) Who is the better dancer between the two of you?
54) Who is the more organized and tidy person?
55) Who is the bigger sports fan?
56) Who is more likely to remember important anniversaries and birthdays?
57) Who is the more tech-savvy person?
58) Who is the better gift giver?
59) Who is more likely to ask for directions when you're lost?
60) Who is the more competitive person?
61) Who is the first to fall asleep when watching a movie at home?
62) Who is the better driver?
63) Who is more likely to get lost in a shopping mall?
64) Who is the more adventurous traveller?
65) Who is the first one to suggest ordering takeout for dinner?
66) Who is the better storyteller when recounting past experiences?
67) Who is the more patient one in the relationship?
68) Who is more likely to plan a surprise date night?
69) Who is the first to admit when they're wrong after an argument?
Image Source: BrownsPhoto UK
70) Who is most likely to forget an important anniversary or birthday?
71) Who is most likely to initiate a spontaneous trip or adventure?
72) Who is most likely to get lost while driving in an unfamiliar place?
73) Who is most likely to be the first to suggest ordering takeout for dinner?
74) Who is most likely to stay up late binge-watching TV shows?
75) Who is most likely to start a dance party in the living room?
76) Who is most likely to win in a game of chess or board games?
77) Who is most likely to spend more time on their phone or social media?
78) Who is most likely to be the first to apologize after an argument?
79) Who is most likely to be the better cook?
80) Who is most likely to be the more adventurous eater?
81) Who is most likely to forget where they placed their keys or phone?
82) Who is most likely to plan a surprise date night?
83) Who is most likely to be the more organized and tidy person?
84) Who is most likely to initiate a deep conversation about life and feelings?
85) Who is most likely to suggest watching a romantic movie or a comedy?
86) Who is most likely to suggest a DIY home improvement project?
87) Who is most likely to be the first to fall asleep while watching a movie at home?
88) Who is most likely to be the better gift giver?
89) Who is most likely to take charge in a crisis or emergency?
90) What was the first meal you both cooked together as a couple?
91) Who is better at remembering important anniversaries and dates?
92) What is your spouse's favourite book or novel?
93) Who is more likely to surprise the other with a thoughtful gesture?
94) What is your spouse's favourite way to spend a lazy Sunday?
95) Who is the better storyteller when recounting your love story?
96) What was the first movie you both watched together as a couple?
97) Who is more likely to plan a romantic date night?
98) What is the most memorable vacation you've taken together?
99) Who will dispose of unused old clothes?
100) What's your spouse's go-to comfort food when they're feeling down?
101) Who is better at keeping surprises a secret?
102) Who can turn old clothes into beautiful gowns?
103) What is your spouse's dream travel destination?
104) Who usually gets their way in making decisions as a couple?
105) What is your spouse's favourite way to unwind after a long day?
106) Who is more likely to remember where important documents are stored?
107) What is the most romantic thing your spouse has ever done for you?
108) Who is the better navigator when you're on a road trip?
109) What's the best piece of relationship advice you've received?
110) Who is more likely to suggest trying a new hobby or activity together?
111) Who saves money on a dress for their wedding?
112) Who can handle it if it rains on the wedding day?
113) What was the naughtiest thing you ever did with your partner?
114) What is their favourite costume for you?
115) Is he a boob or a bum lad?
116) What item of clothing in their wardrobe do you hate the most?
117) What is their favourite part of your body?
118) Which of your friends do you think he/she fancies the most?
119) What is his/ her favourite position?
120) Pineapple on pizza?
121) Are you sleeping with socks on?
122) Are you cutting a sandwich (straight vs. diagonal)?
123) Toilet paper (over vs. under)?
124) Finding out the gender of a baby or waiting 'til birth?
125) Cats vs. dogs?
126) Spring, summer, autumn, winter?
127) The way to say the word: Scone?
128) Jaffas cakes (cakes or biscuits)?
129) Peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)?
130) What's his favourite childhood memory?
131) If he could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be?
132) What's his all-time favourite movie?
133) What's his signature dish in the kitchen?
134) If he could choose a superpower, what would it be?
135) What's his most embarrassing moment from school?
136) What's his favourite way to relax after a long day?
137) What would you do if your wife loved a Barbie pink wedding theme?
138) What's his go-to karaoke song?
139) What's the one item he can't leave the house without?
140) What's his dream car or vehicle?
141) What was his childhood nickname?
142) What's his preferred weekend activity?
143) If he won the lottery, what's the first thing he'd buy?
144) What's his favourite season of the year?
145) What's his favourite sports team or athlete?
146) What's the most daring thing he's ever done?
147) What's his favourite type of cuisine or restaurant?
148) What's his ultimate travel destination?
149) What's his hidden talent or skill?
150) What's his proudest achievement so far in life?
151) What do you imagine your wife doing on her wedding morning?
152) Does your husband like rustic burnt orange weddings?
153) How should you decorate his favourite rustic wedding?
154) What's her favourite childhood book or story?
155) If she could have dinner with any fictional character, who would it be?
156) What's her guilty pleasure TV show or movie?
157) What's her go-to comfort food when she's feeling down?
158) If she could choose a superpower, what would it be?
159) What's her most embarrassing moment from school?
160) What's her favourite way to unwind and de-stress?
161) What's her favourite romantic song or love ballad?
162) What's her dream travel destination?
163) What was her childhood nickname?
164) What's her ideal way to spend a rainy day?
165) What's her favourite season of the year?
166) What's her favourite spa or self-care activity?
167) What's the most adventurous thing she's ever done?
168) What's her favourite type of dessert or sweet treat?
169) What's her ultimate career goal or dream job?
170) What's her favourite type of flower?
171) What's her favourite board game or card game to play?
172) What's her preferred type of coffee or tea?
173) What's her favourite holiday or special occasion to celebrate?
174) If she could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
175) What's her favourite outdoor activity or hobby?
176) What's her favourite type of movie snack?
177) What's her signature scent or favourite perfume?
178) What's her ideal way to spend a cozy winter evening?
179) Who was the first to suggest the idea of getting married?
180) What was the first song you chose for your wedding playlist?
181) Who made the final decision on the wedding venue?
182) What was the first thing you did together after setting the wedding date?
183) Who was more excited about sending out wedding invitations?
184) What was the first thing you disagreed about regarding the wedding planning?
185) Who attended the first wedding-related meeting or appointment?
186) Who was the first to try on their wedding attire?
187) What was the first wedding-related purchase you made together?
188) Who came up with the idea for your wedding theme or colors?
189) Who was the first to mention their wedding vows or promises?
190) What was the first wedding-related task you completed together?
191) Who chose the wedding cake flavor?
192) Who was the first to have wedding jitters or nerves?
193) What was the first item you crossed off your wedding to-do list?
194) Who had the first wedding-related dream or nightmare?
195) Who was more involved in selecting the wedding photographer?
196) What was the first thing you did when you received a wedding gift from a guest?
197) Who was the first to suggest a wedding rehearsal or practice session?
198) Who wrote the first draft of their wedding vows?
199) What was the first wedding-related decision you made as a couple?
200) Who was the first to bring up the idea of a honeymoon destination?
201) What was the first wedding-related book or resource you consulted?
202) Who was the first to try out a wedding dance move together?
203) Who made the first wedding-related phone call to family or friends?
204) What was the first thing you imagined when envisioning your wedding day?
205) Who was the first to express excitement about the wedding photos?
206) Who was the first to suggest including personal touches in the wedding ceremony?
207) What was the first wedding-related detail you finalized?
208) Who is the better cuddler in the relationship?
209) What's your spouse's favourite cute nickname for you?
210) Who is more likely to surprise the other with breakfast in bed?
211) What's your spouse's go-to feel-better snack when they're under the weather?
212) Who is the first to suggest a cosy night with a movie and popcorn?
213) What's your spouse's favourite memory of a cute moment you shared together?
214) Who is more likely to suggest a spontaneous picnic in the park?
215) What's your spouse's favourite thing about your morning routine together?
216) Who is the better at leaving surprise love notes around the house?
217) What's the cutest pet name you have for each other?
218) Who is more likely to plan a surprise date night just because?
219) What's your spouse's favourite way to make you smile when you're feeling down?
220) Who is the first to suggest a playful snowball fight in the winter?
221) What's your spouse's most adorable habit that you can't resist?
222) Who is more likely to suggest a spontaneous road trip to a charming small town?
223) What's your spouse's favourite thing about your shared weekend rituals?
224) Who is the first to suggest a fun arts and crafts project to do together?
225) What's the sweetest compliment your spouse has ever given you?
226) Who is more likely to initiate a playful pillow fight?
227) What's your spouse's favourite memory from your early days of dating?
For added personalization, have the newlyweds share interesting personal stories or anecdotes when answering questions.
If the wedding has a special theme, the game question cards can be matched with the wedding decorations to create a more personalized atmosphere.
Have the newlyweds perform live demonstrations as they answer questions for added interactivity and entertainment. For example, they can imitate a scene or event.
In this game, the bride and groom sit back to back, then take off their shoes and exchange one for each, creating one bride's shoe and one groom's shoe.
Whenever the host reads a question, the bride and groom simultaneously hold up the shoe they think is the answer to the question. The bride and groom may have different opinions, leading to funny situations and laughter.
Similar to the game above, but it usually incorporates elements of drinking. In this game, the bride and groom also answer a series of questions, but whenever they answer incorrectly or inconsistently, they need to take a sip of wine or drink, which adds to the entertainment aspect of the game.
The Mr and Mrs Questions Game is a fun activity that not only allows newlyweds to share their love stories but also provides guests with the opportunity to have fun and interact. No matter what the occasion, this game can add fun and memorable moments to the celebration.
If you like our tips and articles, please help us forward them so more people can see them!
Mr and Mrs is a courtesy title used to address a married couple, and it's typically followed by the last names of both individuals. It's a formal and respectful way to refer to a married couple in various contexts. Reference each person's name after the title (Mr John and Mrs Jane Smith), or just use both titles plus the husband's name (Mr and Mrs Patel).
There are still many people who consider using another person’s name without permission a microaggression. But Mr. and Mrs. are formal and respectful titles. It is commonly used in invitations, legal documents and formal announcements.
Some couples may prefer a less formal approach and may ask to be addressed by their first names or a combination of names (for example, John and Jane Smith). It’s always a good idea to consider the preferences of the individuals involved.
Traditionally a man proposes to a woman. However, modern relationships have evolved and there are no strict rules or gender-specific roles when it comes to courtship. It is increasingly common for women to propose to men, for same-sex couples to propose to each other, and for couples to decide to get married without a formal proposal.
While every bride is unique, some common concerns that brides often encounter include budget, weather and outdoor weddings, family dynamics, schedules and schedules, and more.
Different companies usually run different sizes, so please do check and compare your measurements of bust, waist, hip(widest part of hip including butt) and hollow to floor with shoes on with our Fit&Sizing Guide before deciding your size. Only error is less than 1'' between your real measurements and standard size, then choose standard size otherwise it's better custom size. The measurements on the size chart are body measurements, not finished dress measurements.